Global Regulatory Issues for the Cosmetics Industry
by Karl Lintner
- List Price$125.00
- Your price$112.49
Save $12.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 50800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This second volume examines regulatory issues of ingredients, manufacturing, and finished products, as well as claim substantiation, packaging, and advertising. A chapter on Chinese regulations will be one of the first about this country to be published in book form.
• Includes a regulatory map of India and China
• Global IP protection strategies
• REACH and European Regulatory standards
• "Green chemistry" in relation to cosmetics and regulation
* Simplifies global regulations for anyone exporting cosmetics.
* Excellent reference not only for manufacturing and marketing, but for legal departments and packaging as well.
* Describes how to develop a global regulatory strategy.
- Elsevier Science, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: