Healing From the Pain of a Mother Who Wasn’t Really There
ARE YOU HAUNTED by your past, unable to be the person you long to be?
The core cause of your emotional, physical or spiritual problems may be unresolved issues from being raised by a GHOST MOTHER. Ghost mothers are unable to connect emotionally. You needed so much from her, and got so little. Now this reality keeps you from becoming the empowered woman you want to be. Illuminating the ghost-issues that keep you stuck will immediately help you to move beyond the pain of your past.
Based on the author’s healing journey, and the haunting stories of other ghost daughters, this book explores the impact of an illusive past, and provides healing strategies for embracing a visible life. LEARN the 6 proven ghost-busting strategies to create a life in which you are no longer haunted by the pain of being raised by a ghost mother.
- RECOGNIZE: the reality of your past and what your ghost mother couldn’t provide.
- RELEASE: the pain that creates negative emotions, and damages your spirit.
- REFOCUS: on a strong identity that allows you to get your needs met.
- RESTORE: your confidence, emotional strength, and self-knowledge.
- RENOVATE: your perception of yourself in powerful ways.
- REWRITE: a new life-script using the hidden gifts of being raised by a ghost.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Kathryn Rudlin, LCSW
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Kathryn Rudlin, LCSW
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 28, 2016
- AuthorHouse, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: