Getting the Best of Your Anger
Before It Gets the Best of You
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Everyone knows someone whose anger can get out of hand. Getting the Best of Your Anger describes what anger is and why it can sometimes get out of control. Anger management expert Dr. Les Carter encourages readers to take a middle-of-the-road approach to anger, neither suppressing it or letting it explode. He helps readers
• identify anger in their lives
• self test to determine their level of anger
• realize the things that can make anger an enemy
• understand the ways anger is expressed
• map out a realistic strategy for handling anger
• and learn constructive ways to express anger.
- Baker Publishing Group, August 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: