Getting Started with MakerBot
- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Ready to join the personal fabrication movement? This hands-on book shows you how to make a wide variety of physical objects with the amazing MakerBot 3D printer.
It’s handy when you need a replacement for something lost, broken, or no longer made—like a knob on your stove. You can make things instead of buying them, or solve problems with inventions of your own. The possibilities are endless, and MakerBot is the fun, affordable, and inspiring way to go. Get started with your own little factory today!
- Set up your MakerBot Replicator 2 and understand how it works
- Learn the basics and print 10 useful objects right away
- Make objects with sturdy yet biodegradable PLA
- Get examples of real-world problem solving, from ceiling hooks to hermit crab shells
- Choose from thousands of free designs on Thingiverse.com—and share your own
- Repurpose disposable products by making them part of your design
- Design your own 3D objects, using SketchUp, Autodesk 123D, OpenSCAD, and other tools
- Use 3D scanning technology to replicate real objects around you
- Maker Media, Inc, December 2012
Maker Media, Inc
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: