Getting Started in Garden Railroading: Build the railroad of your dreams…in your own backyard!
- List Price$21.95
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Getting Started in Garden Railroading
Here's your invitation to get started in a great hobby that's fun for the entire family.
Large Scale trains are big, rugged, durable, and colorful - designed for safe and reliable operations both indoors and outdoors. When you combine model railroading with the real-life environment of a vibrant, growing garden, you'll discover a whole new world of creative opportunities, challenges, and enjoyment to fill your all-important leisure hours.
This book provides all the step-by-step guidance needed to get started in this fascinating pastime. Among other things, you'll find:
- Details of procedures for planning, constructing, powering, landscaping, operating, and maintaining a complete garden railroad.
- More than 200 full-color photos of products construction techniques, and inspiring examples of what can actually be achieved in garden railroading.
- The most comprehensive listings of manufactures, suppliers, clubs, publications, print and video references, and Internet Web site addresses ever published in a model railroading handbook.
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions about what it takes to get started in this diverse and affordable hobby.
- Tips and techniques provide by experienced garden railroaders from around the world.
- F+W Media, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: