Get Your Book Published!
From Contracts to Covers, Editing to eBooks, Marketing and Sales, What Every Writer and Author Should Know
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether you are a CEO, who's written a book to position yourself as a thought leader in your field, or a soccer mom, who wants to write the great American novel, Get Your Book Published! gives you vital keys to publish and market like an expert. This book will help you:
- Understand the different types of publishing options available
- Plot the development of your book from editing to cover design
- Navigate the terms of a publishing contract
- Understand the role of the literary agent
- Avoid land mines that derail and defeat so many authors
- Decide how best to tailor and format your message (mobile apps, eBooks, on-line courses, blog articles)
- Learn the sales channels where your book can best be sold
- Build a foundation for marketing that will get you noticed
- Midpoint Trade Books, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: