Get Your Book Published!
From Contracts to Covers, Editing to eBooks, Marketing and Sales, What Every Writer and Author Should Know
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether you are a CEO, who's written a book to position yourself as a thought leader in your field, or a soccer mom, who wants to write the great American novel, Get Your Book Published! gives you vital keys to publish and market like an expert. This book will help you:
- Understand the different types of publishing options available
- Plot the development of your book from editing to cover design
- Navigate the terms of a publishing contract
- Understand the role of the literary agent
- Avoid land mines that derail and defeat so many authors
- Decide how best to tailor and format your message (mobile apps, eBooks, on-line courses, blog articles)
- Learn the sales channels where your book can best be sold
- Build a foundation for marketing that will get you noticed
- Midpoint Trade Books, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: