Geothermal Reservoir Engineering
- List Price$124.00
- Your price$111.59
Save $12.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 50400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
As nations alike struggle to diversify and secure their power portfolios, geothermal energy, the essentially limitless heat emanating from the earth itself, is being harnessed at an unprecedented rate.
For the last 25 years, engineers around the world tasked with taming this raw power have used Geothermal Reservoir Engineering as both a training manual and a professional reference.
This long-awaited second edition of Geothermal Reservoir Engineering is a practical guide to the issues and tasks geothermal engineers encounter in the course of their daily jobs. The book focuses particularly on the evaluation of potential sites and provides detailed guidance on the field management of the power plants built on them.
With over 100 pages of new material informed by the breakthroughs of the last 25 years, Geothermal Reservoir Engineering remains the only training tool and professional reference dedicated to advising both new and experienced geothermal reservoir engineers.
- The only resource available to help geothermal professionals make smart choices in field site selection and reservoir management
- Practical focus eschews theory and basics- getting right to the heart of the important issues encountered in the field
- Updates include coverage of advances in EGS (enhanced geothermal systems), well stimulation, well modeling, extensive field histories and preparing data for reservoir simulation
- Case studies provide cautionary tales and best practices that can only be imparted by a seasoned expert
- Elsevier Science, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: