Generalized Optomechanics and Its Applications
Quantum Optical Properties of Generalized Optomechanical System
- List Price$78.00
- Your price$70.19
Save $7.81 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 32000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A mechanical oscillator coupled to the optical field in a cavity is a typical cavity optomechanical system. In our textbook, we prepare to introduce the quantum optical properties of optomechanical system, i.e. linear and nonlinear effects. Some quantum optical devices based on optomechanical system are also presented in the monograph, such as the Kerr modulator, quantum optical transistor, optomechanical mass sensor, and so on. But most importantly, we extend the idea of typical optomechanical system to coupled mechanical resonator system and demonstrate that the combined two-level structure and resonator system can serve as a generalized optomechanical system. The quantum optical properties, which exist in typical system, are also presented in the combined two-level structure and resonator system.Contents:
- Theoretical Treatments in Generalized Optomechanical Systems
- Light Propagation in Cavity Optomechanical System
- Cavity Optomechanical System with Bose–Einstein Condensate
- The Smallest Generalized Optomechanical System — A Single Quantum Dot
- Nanomechanical Resonator Coupled to a Single Quantum Dot
- Nanomechanical Resonator Coupled to a Hybrid Nanostructure
- Optomechanical System with a Carbon Nanotube Resonator
- A Circuit Cavity Electromechanical System
- A Hybrid Optomechanical System Based on Quantum Dot and DNA Molecules
Readership: Researchers whose interest lies in quantum optics or quantum physics and postgraduate students working on quantum optics or condensed matter physics.
- World Scientific Publishing Company, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: