Introducing Functional Programming with Underscore.js
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Use applicative programming techniques with first-class functions
- Understand how and why you might leverage variable scoping and closures
- Delve into higher-order functions—and learn how they take other functions as arguments for maximum advantage
- Explore ways to compose new functions from existing functions
- Reduce, hide, or eliminate the footprint of state change in your programs
- Practice flow-based programming with chains and functional pipelines
- Discover how to code without using classes
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Michael Fogus
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Michael Fogus
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 23, 2016
- O'Reilly Media, June 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: