- List Price$55.95
- Your price$50.39
Save $5.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 23200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Designed for all students of hospitality and tourism management, the second edition of this best selling text gives a modern approach to front office operations and management using realistic scenarios set in the hotel environment
Key features of this essential text:
· user-friendly style of writing and accessible page layout enables students to use it as a reference book as well as a textbook
· updated in the light of recent developments such as global distribution systems and the internet
· greater focus on increasing yield and expansion of vital management aspects such as staffing and equipment
· additional extended, practical exercise material.
Front Office reflects the importance of different features of the receptionist's work and is divided into four main sections:
· Procedural aspects
· Dealing with people
· Increasing yield
· Management aspects
Front Office is ideal for GNVQ/ BTEC students, those taking the professional exams of the HCIMA, and for undergraduates and postgraduates studying hospitality and tourism management and all relevant executive courses.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by P. Abbott,S. Lewry
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by P. Abbott,S. Lewry
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 28, 2016
- Taylor and Francis, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: