Thinking about becoming a freelance writer? You need to read this book!
* It explains what you will experience in your first year so that you will be prepared and succeed.
You will learn what a full-time freelance writer experienced in the first year of her career. The multitude of experiences and the knowledge she gained are invaluable.
You will learn how to:
- Write online articles, blog posts, book reviews, and more
- Craft a "beginning writer's" resume and cover letter
- Write, edit, format, and publish print books and ebooks
- Query magazines and agents about your articles and books
- Manage your income, finances, and new lifestyle!
* For new AND experienced freelance writers.
Whether you are contemplating a freelance writing career or you've been a freelance writer for years, you will benefit from the information and tips.
* A pleasurable reading experience.
Written clearly and concisely while also being thorough. Your time won't be wasted!
Scroll up and grab your copy today!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: