Forgive and Love Again
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This popular book, with over 130,000 copies in print, explores the importance of healing wounded relationships in a variety of settings: family, extended family, friendships, and workplace. Forgive and Love Again provides readers with
- hope that their wounded hearts can be healed and they can love again
- motivation to make the decision to forgive
- an explanation of the essentials of true forgiveness
- guidance through the process of forgiveness
- answers to questions about confrontation and reconciliation
A warm and compassionate tone and life-changing insights combine to make this bestseller an invaluable guide for readers faced with the need to forgive and an excellent resource for pastors, counselors, and other emotional caregivers.
- Harvest House Publishers, August 2010
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: