For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Participant's Guide
Three-in-One Relationship Study Resource
So that’s what she means! So that’s what he’s thinking!
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Whether married or single, with a group or on your own, this all-in-one participant’s guide offers you eye-opening insights and practical tips for understanding the opposite sex. Use this participant’s guide as a companion with any, or all of, the following:
· For Women Only (book and/or DVD study),
· For Men Only (book and/or DVD study), and
· For Couples Only (using both For Men Only and For Women Only books and/or the For Couples Only DVD)
For years, men and women have seen great life change as they used these groundbreaking books in small groups, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and premarital or marriage counseling. Now this participant’s guide makes the content even more illuminating.
Get ready to know “the other half” in a whole new way!
- The Crown Publishing Group, June 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: