Food Preparation Guidebook
Learn The Discipline Of Handling Food Correctly --- For Your Safety And The Safety Of People You Are Preparing It For
Food preparation is of utmost important. After all, we’re dealing with people’s health and safety. There is a responsibility that goes along with the process of food preparation. It’s not just a matter of getting food out of the fridge, throwing it into the grill, and then serving it up with a tomato flower and cucumber stick garnish.
There really is a science to healthy and safe food preparation. There is a correct method to each step. Food preparation should be meticulous, thorough, and painstaking --- this is one time where being fussy is really okay!
This book is your food preparation manual. It will show you the discipline of handling food --- for your safety and the safety of people you are preparing it for. You will find out the following:
· The science of food: pathogens, salmonella and E.Coli
· A portrait of a clean kitchen
· Correct food preparation, storage, handling, cooking and serving
· Personal hygiene, health and safety standards
· Plus a chapter to deal with the pleasures of cooking at home
Cooking is a fun activity, but do remember to keep everything clean and healthy!
- KMS Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: