The 50 Best Places On Earth For a Girl to Travel Alone
There's a whole big world out there. Here's how every woman can get out and conquer it-solo.
This is an inspiring guide for women who want to "fly solo"-yet stay safe, sane, and solvent during their travels. With candid advice and insider's secrets about some of the most exciting places on earth, readers will find:
- A quiz to help determine what sorts of trips best suit one's personality, interests, and goals
- The essential female-friendly spots every woman should visit
- Why each destination is perfect for solo travelers, important foreign phrases, what to pack, what shoes to wear, special events, historical facts, where to meet the global glitterati, and a list of the top ten things women must do while visiting
- Where to eat, meet, party, people watch, sunbathe, soul-search, shop, spa, frolic, photograph, and more
Whether surfing in Hawaii, strolling the cobblestone streets of St. Petersburg, drinking in Dublin, or swimming with dolphins in the Caribbean, women can take on the world and create lasting memories with the best travel companion ever-themselves!
- Penguin Publishing Group, February 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: