Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Physiology
A Problem-Based Approach
- List Price$67.99
- Your price$61.19
Save $6.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The revised and updated fourth edition of Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Physiology continues to offer expert advice on the bedside management of acid-base and electrolyte disorders. Distinguished authors synthesize key theoretical and clinical information in a way that is easy to understand and apply. Discussions on the latest science, as well as new cases, new discoveries, and new approaches in intensive care are just a few of the updates you’ll find to help you make the best management decisions. Clinical information is presented in an easy-to-understand style, and the integration of color offers increased visual guidance. What’s more, diagnostic flow charts and critical questions challenge your problem-solving skills and reinforce your decision-making expertise.
- Incorporates relevant information on energy metabolism and endocrine, gastrointestinal, respiratory, and cardiovascular physiology.
- Features a consistent, user-friendly format with diagnostic algorithms and helpful margin notes.
- Includes numerous case studies that illustrate how key management principles are applied in practice.
- Presents questions and explanations throughout that let you test your knowledge and hone your skills.
- Features entirely new cases with discussions that keep you on the cusp of current clinical dilemmas and standards of practice.
- Discusses new treatment options to help you provide optimal care.
- Presents new discoveries to bring you up to date on the latest findings in science and clinical practice.
- Offers new approaches in critical care keeping you current in this emerging area of nephrology.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: