Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook: 200 New MUFA Recipes
200 New MUFA Recipes
- List Price$22.50
- Your price$17.99
Save $4.51 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Belly fat is not only unsightly, it's deadly; it has been linked to a long list of adverse health conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, and breast cancer. Prevention's Flat Belly Diet, a revolutionary plan that's already helped more than one million people lose weight around their middles, may help target dangerous belly fat with monounsaturated fats (better known as MUFAs)found in delicious foods like nuts and seeds, vegetable oils, olives, avocados, and dark chocolate.
"The food...tastes so good, and there's so much of it!"
On the Flat Belly Diet, it's important to enjoy these foods, in the right amounts, with every meal. The Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook makes that easy. All of the recipes were carefully developed to make sure every meal includes just the right amount of MUFAs and meets the plan's 400-calorie guideline, so readers can mix and match meals to suit their taste. And there's no need to count calories. All the work has already been done!
"I had to get over all those years of denying myself.... I'm so excited by this diet."
>Packed with 200 dishes that feature these scrumptious fat-fighting MUFA-rich foods, as well as more than 50 lush photographs, this book gives readers plenty to whet their appetites:
- Great-to-wake-up-to dishes like Banana Pancakes with Walnut Honey and Eggs Florentine with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- International favorites like Thai Corn and Crab Soup and Caribbean Chicken Salad
- Cozy comfort food like Spaghetti with Roasted Cauliflower and Olives and Turkey Meat Loaf with Walnuts and Sage
- Quick, satisfying snacks like Tex-Mex Snack Mix, Peanut Butter Spirals, and Nutty Chicken Nuggets
- Sweet treats like Super-Rich Chocolate Cake with Maple Frosting and Peach and Blueberry Tart with Pecan Crust
- Rodale, August 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: