Fire Child, Water Child
How Understanding the Five Types of ADHD Can Help You Improve Your Child's Self-Esteem and Attention
- List Price$17.95
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Fire Child, Water Child is a revolutionary guide to parenting a child with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) that does not rely on medication or pathologizing your child’s challenges. This method, created by pediatrician and ADHD specialist Stephen Scott Cowan, helps you identify your child’s unique focusing style—wood, fire, earth, metal, or water—and calm the stress that can contribute to your child’s ADHD symptoms. This personalized approach will help your child reduce impulsive behavior, regulate attention, and handle school and home routines with confidence.
What is your child’s ADHD style?
• The Wood Child An adventurous explorer, the Wood child is always on the move and gets frustrated easily.
• The Fire Child The Fire child is outgoing, funny, and can be prone to mood swings and impulsive actions.
• The Earth Child The cooperative, peacemaking Earth child can feel worried or indecisive when stressed.
• The Metal Child The Metal child is comforted by routine and finds it difficult to shift attention from task to task.
• The Water Child An imaginative dreamer, the Water child struggles to keep track of time.
- New Harbinger Publications, April 2012
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: