Working with kids is challenging in the best of situations. Fingerpainting in Psych Class is a resource for parents, teachers, therapists and other adults who want to better meet this challenge and more effectively work with children of all ages. This book will help you:
- ? Better understand children and teenagers.
- ? Confidently work with children on a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues.
- ? Stop reacting to negative behavior and be more of a positive influence.
- ? Better understand some important psychological and spiritual principles critical to every child?s healthy development.
- ? Develop the ability to use intuition and creativity in your work with children.
?My kids were driving me crazy. Now we?re all working together again.?
?A whimsical name for a seriously good book. ?Fingerpainting? is a lot more than another ?How to? book.?
How would you like to take some of the pressure out of parenting? Do you want to know how to really help kids and have fun with them at the same time? If parenting or managing children has been perplexing, frustrating, or tedious for you, why not shake things up a bit? Put that old ?parent-by-number? book away, and try ?fingerpainting in psych class.?
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: