Fifty Signs of the End Times
Are We Living in the Last Days?
The world is on an inexorable path toward the apocalypse, currently exhibiting many of the Bible’s prophesied signs of the end times. When the Jews regained nationhood in May 1948, the countdown began toward the promised return of the Messiah. In Fifty Signs of the End Times, compelling new information is shared demonstrating that the end-time clock is nearing midnight, including:• How the alignment of the nations soon to come against Israel is exactly as prophesied in the Bible.
• The many ways that God has honored His promise to richly bless Israel in the latter days – including the discovery of new energy sources.
• Recent and detailed information concerning the coming Tribulation Temple.
• Amazing accounts demonstrating how God is pouring out His Spirit in these latter days.
• How God has miraculously protected Israel in its recent wars.
• Revealing how twelve of Christ’s prophecies in His Olivet Discourse have come true in our time.
Dr. David Nichols explains these intriguing signs, and dozens more, in meticulous detail. We are fast approaching Armageddon. However, this need not cause alarm. God has provided an escape.
“I have well over fifty prophecy volumes in my library and can honestly say that none display more of the detailed and accurate research as seen in this book. Every prophecy student worth his salt needs to read it!”
---Dr. H.L. Willmington, Founder and Dean, Liberty Home Bible Institute
“David Nichols has written an excellent study on the signs of the end times. His biblical knowledge, medical and scientific perspective, and analysis of the culture make this an incredible study. Don’t miss it.”
---Dr. Ed Hindson, Asst. Chancellor, Liberty University; Host of “The King is Coming”
- WestBow Press, January 2016
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: