Fibromyalgia STOP! - A Comprehensive Guide on Fibromyalgia Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, and a Holistic System of Diet, Exercise, & Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia Pain Relief
Are you suffering from widespread pain in your body known as Fibromyalgia? It can be so severe that it is debilitating and so it can be extremely hard for a person to have to deal with. This is a disease that is characterized by pain, restless sleep, anxiety, depression and disturbances and other symptoms.
Although there is no known cure for Fibromyalgia, latest advances in medical science have gained a lot of knowledge about this unusual disease. There are now treatment options available. There are also natural remedies available to help with Fibromyalgia pain relief.
"Fibromyalgia STOP!" is packed with the latest cutting edge information on Fibromyalgia and it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this new eBook.
Just imagine it is possible to start getting relief from Fibromyalgia pain in as little as 7 days!
Here's what you'll discover in "Fibromyalgia STOP!":
- How to better understand how Fibromyalgia affects your body...
- What are possible causes of Fibromyalgia...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to use diet to help relief your pain...
- Newer medicine available to treat fibromyalgia...
- Secrets from experts that few people ever know about...
- 3 proven steps to using alternative therapies to get yourself on the road to free from pain...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to using home remedies to treat your symptoms...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to relieving Fibromyalgia pain...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to make sure you what you are experiencing is actually Fibromyalgia...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for using herbs to increase your sinus health...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for using alternative medicine like acupuncture and acupressure to relief pain...
- and much more...
- Enlightened Publishing, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: