Facebook Advertising For Dummies
Profitable ideas and techniques for advertising on Facebook
Tap into the explosive growth of social media and reach your customers with effective Facebook advertising campaigns and savvy insights into how to use this social media phenomenon effectively. It’s all here and more in this detailed, easy-to-follow guide from two award-winning marketers. You'll learn what makes a good Facebook ad, how to apply the latest strategies and tactics for effective pay-per-click and cost-per-impression advertising, how to test your ad results, and much more.
- Explores Facebook advertising inside and out; there are now more than 400 million active Facebook users and over 1.6 million active Pages on Facebook
- Works as an all-around, hands-on guide for both experienced and new Facebook advertisers
- Walks you through planning and creating an advertising campaign
- Explains writing effective ad copy, how to use landing pages, and how to test and optimize your ads
- Shows you how to use Facebook Insights to understand your results and how to create reports that analyze data
Put your company's best face forward with the sound advertising tips and techniques in Facebook Advertising For Dummies.
- Wiley, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: