Executive's Guide to IT Governance
Improving Systems Processes with Service Management, COBIT, and ITIL
- Your price$48.99
Create strong IT governance processes
In the current business climate where a tremendous amount of importance is being given to governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), the concept of IT governance is becoming an increasingly strong component. Executive's Guide to IT Governance explains IT governance, why it is important to general, financial, and IT managers, along with tips for creating a strong governance, risk, and compliance IT systems process.
- Written by Robert Moeller, an authority in auditing and IT governance
- Practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering, and supporting IT services to your business
- Helps you identify current strengths and weaknesses of your enterprise IT governance processes
- Explores how to introduce effective IT governance principles with other enterprise GRC initiatives
- Other titles by Robert Moeller: IT Audit, Control, and Security and Brink's Modern Internal Auditing: A Common Body of Knowledge
There is strong pressure on corporations to have a good understanding of their IT systems and the controls that need to be in place to avoid such things as fraud and security violations. Executive's Guide to IT Governance gives you the tools you need to improve systems processes through IT service management, COBIT, and ITIL.
- Wiley, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: