Make the most of Excel 2013–without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to master Excel…use it to build powerful, trustworthy, easy-to-understand workbooks…discover hidden patterns and make better decisions…visualize data so everyone understands it…share and present workbooks on the web, tablets, anywhere! Even if you’ve never used Excel before, you’ll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. Excel has never, ever been this simple!
Who knew how simple Excel 2013 could be?
This is the easiest, most practical beginner’s guide to using Microsoft’s incredibly powerful new Excel 2013 spreadsheet program…simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- Quickly create, edit, and format workbooks
- Enter formulas and use functions effectively
- Enter data more rapidly, easily, consistently, and accurately
- Master powerful ways to sort, filter, consolidate, or group data
- Visualize information through great charts, PivotTables, and Sparklines
- Illustrate workbooks with images, shapes, and SmartArt
- Explore and analyze data more easily with Excel 2013’s amazing new Power View
- Share, print, present, and secure your workbooks
- Store your workbooks online with SkyDrive
- Work with macros
- Build immense power into worksheet cells with UDFs
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: