EXCEL 2007 CHARTS MADE EASY
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get beyond the basics with Excel 2007 charts
Now you can take your Excel charting skills to the next level with help from this hands-on guide. Excel 2007 Charts Made Easy shows you how to upgrade from simple pie and bar charts to rich data visualization using the full range of charts available in the latest version of the software. Discover how easy it is to create custom charts with compelling effects and to display data in more meaningful ways.
- Manually format chart components
- Show trends in your data with line charts
- Combine line and pie charts to create area charts
- Plot data using scatter charts and bubble charts
- Create and format stock charts
- Connect three data points with a surface chart
- Display the relationship between various data series using doughnut charts
- Compare data values with radar charts
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts to work with dynamic data
- Incorporate Excel charts into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
- McGraw-Hill Education, September 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: