Evidence-Based Practice of Palliative Medicine
- List Price$97.99
- Your price$88.19
Save $9.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Evidence-Based Practice of Palliative Medicine is the only book that uses a practical, question-and-answer approach to address evidence-based decision making in palliative medicine. Dr. Nathan E. Goldstein and Dr. R. Sean Morrison equip you to evaluate the available evidence alongside of current practice guidelines, so you can provide optimal care for patients and families who are dealing with serious illness.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Confidently navigate clinical challenges with chapters that explore interventions, assessment techniques, treatment modalities, recommendations / guidelines, and available resources - all with a focus on patient and family-centered care.
- Build a context for best practices from high-quality evidence gathered by multiple leading authorities.
- Make informed decisions efficiently with treatment algorithms included throughout the book.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: