Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology
by Lee Fleisher
- List Price$103.99
- Your price$93.59
Save $10.40 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 42400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Make informed clinical decisions with reliable, up-to-date guidance from Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesia, 3rd Edition! Leading authority Lee A. Fleisher, MD expertly explores the full range of important issues in perioperative management, discussing the available options, examining the relevant research, and presenting practical recommendations.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Make sound, evidence-based decisions on every aspect of patient care: preoperative assessment, monitoring and administration of anesthesia during surgery, postoperative intensive care management, and postoperative pain management.
- Master the current best practices you need to know for day-to-day practice and oral board review.
- Access the entire text and images online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Confidently navigate the latest issues thanks to new chapters on optimal airway management in GI endoscopy, the role of Ketamine for perioperative management, fast-track surgery, and hypothermia after intraoperative cardiac arrest, plus many other vital updates.
- Efficiently translate evidence into practice with numerous quick-reference tables and short, well-organized chapters that promote fast and effective decision making.
- Get practical decision-making tools you can use in both routine care and complicated or special situations.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: