Everything Is Workable
A Zen Approach to Conflict Resolution
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Conflict is going to be a part of your life—as long as you have relationships, a job, or dry cleaning to be picked up. Bracing yourself against it won’t make it go away, but if you approach it consciously, you can navigate it in way that not only honors everyone involved but makes it a source of deep insight as well. Seasoned mediator Diane Hamilton provides the skill set you need to engage conflict with wisdom and compassion, and even—sometimes—to be grateful for it. She teaches us how to:
- Cultivate the mirror-like quality of attention as your base
- Identify three personal conflict styles and determine which ones you fall into
- Recognize the three fundamental perspectives in any conflict situation and learn to inhabit each of them
- Turn conflicts in families, at work, and in every kind of interpersonal situation into win-win situations
- Shambhala Publications, December 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: