Essentials of Gerontological Nursing
- List Price$74.99
- Your price$67.49
Save $7.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 30800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Essentials of Gerontological Nursing presents the best practices needed to care for older adults. Its brief, yet comprehensive, grasp of issues in elder care is a refreshing addition to the current literature, which is more commonly focused on theory than on clinical practice. Designed primarily for students in gerontological nursing courses in BSN and graduate programs, the book provides:
- Essential clinical information and "best practices" needed to care for older adults
- Current research and new patient approaches in gerontological nursing
- Overviews of rarely discussed issues, such as elder abuse, cultural considerations, and restraint alternatives
- Clinical specifications and practical applications
- Content designed to fit into a one-semester course
- Springer Publishing Company, October 2007
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: