- List Price$57.95
- Your price$52.19
Save $5.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The new, 5th Edition of Endocrine Secrets, by Michael McDermott, MD, continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®. A two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets? offer a quick and current overview of essential knowledge in endocrinology. Updates throughout equip you with cutting-edge coverage, while new contributors present the latest perspectives. A wealth of user-friendly features-including valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids-help you to learn more efficiently. It all adds up to the perfect concise board review or handy clinical resource.
- Provides pearls, tips, and memory aids that help you learn more efficiently.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips from the authors.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets? in endocrinology, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Uses a two-color page layout that makes reference easier.
- Features a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
- Features updates throughout to provide you with a current overview of the field of endocrinology.
- Includes the contributions of new authors who present the latest perspectives.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: