Emergency Nursing Procedures
- List Price$90.95
- Your price$81.89
Save $9.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 37200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Written by expert emergency nurses across the country, EMERGENCY NURSING PROCEDURES, 4th Edition includes 193 step-by-step emergency procedures, including four new procedures — umbilical vessel cannulation, pelvic splinting, peripheral nerve stimulator (twitch monitoring), and methotrexate for ectopic pregnancy. Detailed illustrations visually reinforce techniques and clearly show steps to procedures — making this handbook an essential and comprehensive resource for any emergency professional.
- Includes pediatric and geriatric information, with procedures when appropriate, to help you treat these specialized patient populations.
- Consistent format and handy, portable size make this handbook ideal for everyday quick reference.
- Emphasis on research-based practice helps you provide the best care possible according to the latest evidence.
- Focused on the most essential, practical information, this handbook provides all the information you’ll need on a day-to-day basis.
- Introduction includes The Joint Commission’s latest patient safety requirements related to emergency procedures.
- Thoroughly updated content reflects changes in practice to keep you up-to-date on emergency care guidelines.
- Four procedures have been added: umbilical vessel cannulation, pelvic splinting, peripheral nerve stimulator (twitch monitoring), and methotrexate for ectopic pregnancy.
- Redesigned index allows for easy access and retrieval of information — perfect for the fast-paced emergency environment.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: