Emergency Medicine Secrets
- List Price$51.95
- Your price$46.79
Save $5.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5th Edition, by Drs. Vincent J. Markovchick, Peter T. Pons, and Katherine M. Bakes, gives you the emergency medicine answers you need for successful emergency medicine care. Featuring new chapters and revised content to bring you completely up to date, this dependable review and reference retains its engaging question-and-answer format.
- Get the most return for your study time with the proven Secrets® format - concise, easy to read, and highly effective.
- Skim the "Top 100 Secrets" and "Key Points" boxes for a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- Enjoy faster, easier review and master the top issues in emergency medicine with mnemonics, lists, quick-reference tables, and an informal tone that sets this review book apart from the rest.
- Carry it with you in your lab coat pocket for quick reference or review anytime, anywhere.
- Understand the latest concepts in emergency medicine with all-new chapters such as Evidence-based Rational Use of Diagnostic Imaging, Common Drugs of Abuse, and One Pill Can Kill, plus extensive updates on Asthma • COPD and Pneumonia • Esophagus and Stomach Disorders • Soft-Tissue Infections • Evaluation of Fever in Children Younger than Three • Seizures in Infancy and Childhood • Acute Respiratory Disorders in Children • Evaluation of Child Abuse • Procedural Sedation and Analgesia of the Pediatric Patient • Bites and Stings • Sexual Assault • Third Trimester Complications and Delivery • Abdominal Trauma • Burns • Domestic Violence • EMTALA, JC, and HIPAA • and Medical Oversight and Disaster Management
- Stay current with thorough updates to both text and references in all chapters, and related websites added to the bibliography.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: