Elsevier's Integrated Review Genetics
with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
- List Price$38.99
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review Genetics, by Linda R. Adkison, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Review Series focuses on the core knowledge in genetics while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with both case-based andUSMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct text, key concept boxes, tables, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: