- List Price$70.95
- Your price$63.89
Save $7.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 29200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
What are you waiting for?
Whether you’re dreaming about starting a business, learning about entrepreneurship, or on the brink of creating a new opportunity right now, don’t wait. Open this book. Inside you will find everything you need.
This book contains:
- a vivid new way to learn about and to practice entrepreneurship.
- practical exercises, questions and activities for each step in your process.
- specific principles derived from the heuristics of expert entrepreneurs.
- 70+ case briefs of entrepreneurs across industries, geographies and time.
- applications to social entrepreneurship as well as the creation of opportunities in large enterprises.
- data that will challenge assumptions you might have about entrepreneurship.
- a broader perspective about the science of entrepreneurship and implications for how individuals can shape their own situation.
- extra resources are also available on the accompanying website: http://www.effectuation.org/
You will find these ideas presented in a concise, modular, graphical form, perfect for those learning to be entrepreneurs or already in the thick of things.
If you want to learn about entrepreneurship in a way that emphasizes action, this book is for you. If you have already launched your entrepreneurial career and are looking for new perspectives, this book is for you. Even if you are someone who feels your day job is no longer creating anything novel or valuable, and wonders how to change it, this book is for you. Anyone using entrepreneurship to create the change they want to see in the world will find a wealth of thought-provoking material, expert advice, and practical techniques inside.
So what are you waiting for?
- Taylor and Francis, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: