Eat to Lose, Eat to Win
Your Grab-n-Go Action Plan for a Slimmer, Healthier You
Every year millions of Americans vow to lose weight, but instead of approaching diets in a healthy and sustainable way, many obsess over calories, carbs, and diet fads. The result: frustration and even weight gain. Now Rachel Beller, America's get-real nutritionist, delivers the first book that combines science-based advice with step-by-step action plans for weight loss and optimal health. While most diet books focus on what you can't eat, Eat to Lose, Eat to Win emphasizes what you should eat—putting skinny solutions into shopping carts and onto plates. In her signature fun-to-read style, Rachel shows you how to do it all.
- Flip your high-calorie meals for skinny success
- Shop to drop pounds with handy Buy This guides
- Discover inside secrets about your favorite foods with Food Autopsy™ alerts
- Get rid of guesswork with recipes for every meal
From meal planning to shopping to eating, Eat to Lose, Eat to Win guides you step by step and bite by bite through the world of real, science-based nutrition.
- HarperCollins, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: