Dyslexia: How to survive and succeed at work
by Sylvia Moody
- List Price$18.32
- Your price$15.59
Save $2.73 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dyslexic people face many problems in the workplace: difficulties with reading and writing, memory, organisation and time management, and a recent TUC report on dyslexia in the workplace estimates that 3 million people are affected.
Dyslexia: How to survive and succeed at work is written by a leading expert in the field for people of all backgrounds and abilities and will help you to master complex organisational skills, deal with a large workload and cope with the demands of deadlines. It also shows how to improve confidence, deal with stress, and build on the creative talent that many dyslexics possess.
Dyslexia: How to survive and succeed at work:
- Explains what dyslexic and dyspraxic difficulties are
- Describes how they affect workplace efficiency
- Offers strategies to manage dyslexic difficulties and reduce their adverse effect on work efficiency
- Provides information about ways in which employers can help dyslexic employees
- Ebury Publishing, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: