Doing Business Research
A Guide to Theory and Practice
- List Price$64.00
- Your price$57.59
Save $6.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 26400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
`It's not often that you'll find an article or book that explains what you need to know in such plain, simple terms. Treasure it' - Andrew Farrell, Doctoral Researcher, Loughborough University
`Entertaining and authoritative without being patronising' - Professor Chris Hackley, Royal Holloway, University of London
`This is a gem of a book from two of the outstanding management researchers of their generation. Easy to read and entertaining, yet rigorous and comprehensive in its approach, this book will be adopted as an essential aid for students undertaking final year projects, masters dissertations, and as a primer for doctoral researchers' - Professor Graham Hooley, Aston University
`This book will fill a vital gap for post graduate research' - Professor Rod Brodie,
University of Auckland Business School
For anyone involved in developing a research project, this textbook provides an integrated, accessible and humorous account that explains why research methods are the way they are and how they do what they do.
Unrivalled in its nature Doing Business Research addresses the research project as a whole and provides:
- essential detail of philosophical and theoretical matters that are crucial to conceptualising the nature of methodology
- a pragmatic guide to why things are important and how they are important
- a huge range of things to consider that the reader can use to develop their research project further
- a resource book, providing extensive suggested reading to help the researcher do their research.
- SAGE Publications, March 2008
SAGE Publications Ltd
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: