DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need a reliable tool for technical documentation, this clear and concise reference will help you take advantage of DocBook, the popular XML schema originally developed to document computer and hardware projects. DocBook 5.0 has been expanded and simplified to address documentation needs in other fields, and it's quickly becoming the tool of choice for many content providers.
DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide is the complete, official documentation of DocBook 5.0. You'll find everything you need to know to use DocBook 5.0's features-including its improved content model-whether you're new to DocBook or an experienced user of previous versions.
- Learn how to write DocBook XML documents
- Understand DocBook 5.0's elements and attributes, and how they fit together
- Determine whether your documents conform to the DocBook schema
- Learn about options for publishing DocBook to various output formats
- Customize the DocBook schema to meet your needs
- Get additional information about DocBook editing and processing
- O'Reilly Media, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: