Do Ants Have Assholes?
And 106 of the World's Other Most Important Questions
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"Every year, one funny book seems to stand out from all the others. This year, it's Do Ants Have [Assholes]?
a rip-roaring parody"
"The book being touted as this year's can't-miss, downstairs-loo-fixture of a dead-cert publishing-phenomenon-sensation"
"A very funny spoof of pop-science collections"
A venerable and historic newspaper, the Old Geezer is read and respected by the world's most conscientious, upright citizens. When these beacons of
respectability have serious questions, they turn to the Old Geezer's "Questions and Answers" page.
Do Ants Have Assholes? collects the enlightening answers to thought-provoking questions such as:
- If you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, what do you do?
- How many men would it take to kill an elephant with their bare hands?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to drown?
- Are "crabs" related to crabs?
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- Sourcebooks, April 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: