The Fraud of Hope and Change
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Obenshain exposes: In The Divisive President
- How Obama ran as a champion for the downtrodden, yet the unemployment rate is disproportionately high among minorities and women
- How Obama pushes for the HHS mandate, forcing many woman to violate their conscience—and some their religion
- How Obama has condoned the actions of Occupy Wall Street, saying "You are the reason I ran for office," while he vilifies both Wall Street and businessmen across America,
- How he continues to pass partisan policies with no attempt at compromise with Congress and Republicans
- How Obama seizes on opportunities to highlight racial discord and then accuses any critic of being "a racist"
Dynamic political commentator Kate Obenshain shows how Obama promotes class warfare—aggravating racial, gender, and economic differences—in order to advance his ideological agenda. And with each policy failure, Obama plays the blame game. Searing and controversial, The Divisive President calls for the defeat of Barack Obama before he tears our nation apart.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Kate Obenshain
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Kate Obenshain
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 21, 2016
- Regnery Publishing, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: