Digital Lighting and Rendering
by Jeremy Birn
- List Price$51.99
- Your price$41.59
Save $10.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Crafting a perfect rendering in 3D software means nailing all the details. And no matter what software you use, your success in creating realistic-looking illumination, shadows and textures depends on your professional lighting and rendering techniques. In this lavishly illustrated new edition, Pixar's Jeremy Birn shows you how to:
- Master Hollywood lighting techniques to produce professional results in any 3D application
- Convincingly composite 3D models into real-world environments
- Apply advanced rendering techniques using subsurface scattering, global illumination, caustics, occlusion, and high dynamic range images
- Design realistic materials and paint detailed texture maps
- Mimic real-life camera properties such as f-stops, exposure times, depth-of-field, and natural color temperatures for photorealistic renderings
- Render in multiple passes for greater efficiency and creative control
- Understand production pipelines at visual effects and animation studios
- Develop your lighting reel to get a job in the industry
- Pearson Education, April 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: