Dictionary of Nursing Theory and Research
- List Price$64.99
- Your price$58.49
Save $6.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 26800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Designated a Doody's Core Title!
Praise for the previous edition:
"This reference is valuable to scholars at all levels of nursing and is especially useful to researchers. . . . With this volume at hand consumers of research and theory will learn more easily and quickly."Molly (Mickey) Dougherty, PhD, RN
Professor of Nursing, University of North Carolina
Editor, Nursing Research
"What distinguishes this Dictionary from others are its attention to the diversity in inquiry and distinctively nursing 'takes' on key concepts in theory and research. This Dictionary will be a welcome addition to the libraries of both new and experienced researchers."Margarete Sandelowski
Cary C. Boshamer Distinguished Professor
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The fourth edition of this classic dictionary for understanding traditional and new concepts in nursing theory and research encompasses the considerable changes that have occurred in the clinical health sciences since the previous edition was published. It includes updates and new references for entries from the previous edition, and information related to developing areas of research and practice. New content that reflects nursing priorities in research and theory development in the current interprofessional health care environment is featured. This book remains an invaluable reference for nursing students, researchers, theoreticians, and scholars.Key features:
- Includes new and updated entries on developing national and international research trends, such as translational research, implementation science, and comparative effectiveness research
- Contains content related to high-priority research areas, such as biological and biobehavioral research, outcomes research, health services research, and participatory models of research
- Presents cross-references and citations from relevant multinational nursing and interdisciplinary literature sources
- Incorporates information based on the scrutiny of students and faculty to ensure utmost clarity
- Springer Publishing Company, December 2010
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: