Developmental Juvenile Osteology
- List Price$310.00
- Your price$278.99
Save $31.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 124800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Developmental Juvenile Osteology gives an account of the development of all the bones of the human skeleton, from their earliest embryological form to final adult form. This volume collates information never before assembled in one volume. Profusely illustrated with high quality drawings, it also provides a complete description of the adult skeleton and its anomalies.
* Covers anatomy of the adult skeleton
* Discusses skeletal embryology
* Explains development of the child's skeleton
* Collates information never before assembled in one book
* Contains excellent (never seen before) illustrations
* Covers important and unique topics
* Contains an extensive bibliography and comprehensive index
- Elsevier Science, July 2000
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: