- List Price$9.95
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.26 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Managing employee growth is critical to your organization's success. But to develop your employees effectively, you must have certain skills, such as the ability to seek out opportunities, set goals, and provide feedback. This volume teaches you to:
· Assess developmental needs
· Understand and take into account differences between your employees
· Use a Performance and Potential grid to determine next steps
· Conduct a career development discussion
- Harvard Business Review Press, June 2009
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: