- List Price$78.99
- Your price$71.09
Save $7.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 32400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dermoscopy: The Essentials presents the practical guidance you need to master this highly effective, cheaper, and less invasive alternative to biopsy. Drs. Peter Soyer, Giuseppe Argenziano, Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, and Iris Zalaudek explain all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting results. With approximately 50% new clinical and dermoscopic images, valuable pearls and checklists, and access to the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have everything you need to diagnose earlier and more accurately.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls through pearls that explain how to accurately use dermoscopy and highlight common mistakes.
- Master all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting the results with easy-to-use "traffic light" systems and checklists for quick and effective learning.
- Diagnose more accurately using the expanded section on testing tools for extra guidance on difficult cases.
- Gain a better visual understanding with approximately 50% new clinical and dermoscopic images that depict the appearance of benign and malignant lesions and feature arrows and labels to highlight important manifestations.
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: