David Pogue's Digital Photography: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
by David Pogue
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you're ready to jump into digital photography or would like to increase the skills you already have, David Pogue's Digital Photography: The Missing Manual is just what you need. Bestselling author David Pogue provides a no-nonsense guide to the entire process, including how to: buy and use a digital camera; get the same photographic effects as the pros; manage the results on your Mac or PC; edit photos; and, finally, share the results with your adoring fans -- on paper, online, or on mugs, jigsaw puzzles, and blankets.
After reviewing hundreds of digital cameras and photo services in his weekly New York Times column, David Pogue knows digital photography. With this new Missing Manual you will:
- Get expert advice on how to choose a digital camera, including information on the only specs that matter. (Hint: it's not about megapixels).
- Learn the basics of lighting, composition, and shooting lots of photos
- Understand how to choose the best camera settings for 20 different scenarios
- Unravel the problems of correcting images and storing them
- Learn David's tips and tricks for sharing and printing images
- Get a special troubleshooting section you can turn to when things go wrong
David Pogue's witty, authoritative voice has demystified the Mac, Windows, iPods and iPhones for millions of readers. Now, he offers step-by-step instructions and plenty of friendly advice to help you join in the fun and get real satisfaction from digital photography.
- O'Reilly Media, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: