Dating a Widower
Starting a Relationship with a Man Who's Starting Over
by Abel Keogh
Are you thinking about dating a widower? Your new relationship will have unique challenges you won’t find when dating single or divorced men. For the relationship to work, the widower will have to put his feelings for his late wife to the side and focus on you. But how do you know if he’s ready to take this step?
Drawing on his own experience as a widower who’s remarried, Abel Keogh gives you unique insight into the hearts and minds of widowers, including:
- How to tell if a widower’s ready to make room in his heart for you
- Red flags that may indicate he’s not ready for commitment
- How to handle family and friends who aren’t supportive of the widower’s new relationship
- Tips for dealing with holidays and other special occasions
Dating a Widower is your 101 guide to having a relationship with a man who’s starting over. It also contains over a dozen real life stories from women who have gone down the same road you’re traveling. It’s the perfect book to help you decide if to make you number one in his heart – and whether or not dating a widower is right for you.
- Ben Lomond Press, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: