Date Decoder: Military Intelligence Techniques to Expose What What He's Really Thinking
- List Price$10.95
- Your price$9.59
Save $1.36 (12% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Have you ever wished you could read your date's mind and find out what he's really thinking? Now you can! Professional interrogator Greg Hartley and author Maryann Karinch are here to teach you how to unmask any man in minutes. Using actual intelligence techniques from Hartley's military career, you'll learn how to:
- Read a man's body language
- Understand his nonverbal cues
- Find out if he's lying
- Is he really interested in me?
- What can I do to make him let his guard down?
- I think he might be cheating-how can I be sure?
- What's really going on in that pretty little head of his?
- F+W Media, February 2008
Polka Dot Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: