Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2016 Edition
- Your price$11.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Psychology Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook edition is optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to master AP Psychology—or how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics C Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Psychology Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Detailed step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create
your own personal pacing strategy
- Random House Children's Books, September 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: