Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams, 2016 Edition
- Your price$11.99
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect online portal, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to master AP economics—or how deeply a stellar exam score can impact your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Macro & Micro Economics Exams arms you to take on either test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Macro & Micro Economics Exams
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 Macro and 1 Micro) with comprehensive answer explanations
• Detailed figures illustrating trends, theories, and markets
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
- Random House Children's Books, August 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: